Community Pet Hospital’s Full-Service Veterinary Care for Tigard Area Pets
Our experienced veterinary staff not only treats the symptoms your pet is exhibiting but also recognizes the importance of looking at your pet as a whole. Preventing and eliminating the cause of the disease or illness is the best means of achieving your pet’s optimum health. We understand the close relationship you have with your pet and are honored to be trusted with your pet’s care. You can rest assured we will treat your pets the way we treat our own, with compassion and the utmost attention to detail.
Types of Pets Seen:
- Pocket pets
Veterinary services include:
- Pet Wellness—Annual examinations are an important aspect of your pet’s health care plan. Regular checkups allow us to establish a baseline for what is normal for your pet’s overall health. Since pets age, approximately 7 years to our 1 year, annual checkups and evaluations are crucial to detect potential problems early when they can be treated or even prevented entirely. Visit our pet wellness page to learn more about the services we offer.
- Veterinary Surgery—When your pet’s health concerns require a surgical solution, you can be confident our veterinarians and staff operate under the highest standards of care at all times and have decades of experience. Please visit our veterinary surgery page for an overview of the various surgeries we perform, as well as what to expect when surgery is in your pet’s future.
- Pet Nutrition—Your pet’s nutrition is as important as wellness examinations and vaccinations. We offer nutritional counseling to assess your pet’s dietary needs and make suggestions for corrections or improvements. When needed, we have prescription pet food available for purchase on-site for your convenience.
- Veterinary Diagnostics—Diagnosing problems with your pet would be so much easy if only we could talk to the animals. Until we learn to speak “critter,” we have our cutting-edge diagnostic tools to find out what’s going on inside your pet. With access to our in-house laboratory, digital X-rays, and ultrasound, we can quickly and accurately assess the majority of your pet’s health concerns without having you and your pet leave our facility for additional testing.
- Pet Dental Care—Regular cleanings and dental exams are a vital part of your pet’s overall wellness plan. Dental disease can lead to more complex health concerns and is easily avoided with preventive measures. Our Pet Dental page explains what to expect during your pet’s dental exam.
The staff at our AAHA-accredited Community Pet Hospital is committed to providing the highest standards of care for your pet, from nose to tail.